Friday, April 22, 2011

cool Fusion legs...

I know this is a departure from my usual blogs, but I just couldn't wait to post these pictures...I Love, love, love them...



These wood and metal combination "legs" were in the April 2011 issue of Custom Woodworking Business magazines(CWB for short)...they are so-o-o cool!!! Made by Osborne Wood Products, Inc. I could just see them under a table or at an island...or maybe they will come out with stair rail parts in the future...






The advertisement says the patent is pending, they can be used in a transitional, traditional or contemporary applications. Offered in 9 wood varities and 5 metal finishes, they are easily finished because they assemble and disassemble easily, AND come in 2 hiegths. What more could you ask for in such an innovative product!


So what do you think? Could you use them somewhere in your house?


Let me know if you would like to see more of these types of blogs...


Have a great Easter weekend!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment