Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cool Texture for Walls






Hi everyone! Long time no see...I just have been contemplating what to do with the blog and I want to try something new. I come across cool new products all of the time and want to share them through this venue. I am thinking that there will be more entries with less to read. Feedback from readers would be nice ...So, I will try this new idea,,,let me know what you think!





If you have done anything lately and want to share send it to me at v.v.design@msn.com.




I also would like all of you readers to "friend" this blog as it provides benefits for v.v.design...






This week I want to share some wall panels I found online. They can be painted, then used as artwork. Even add a rustic frame of stained pine or something. Another option is to butt them up together and create some texture over a whole wall or above a fireplace mantle...any other ideas from you?










They could cover a not-so-smooth wall; rotate them next to each other for even more interest. They are 18"square, can be painted and come with sticky tabs to hang them with. They run 10 in a box for $84.99 plus shipping. Check them out at http://www.popdeluxe.net/architect-wall-flats.html




What could you do with these? If you weren't going to use all of them, why not share??? Any other ideas for texture on your wall?




Design Quote of the Day: “A home should be a distillation of your interests, of who you really are. If you’re happy with your life, your space will reflect that.”
—Designer Rafael de Cárdenas, October 10




Remodel update: Whew, it has been a whole year since we started the "Vuckovich remodel". In our house we are calling it "phase 1". I think we have talked about even a phase 3 or 4- only time will tell what we do. But one thing is for sure and that is that we are going to stay in this house until they carry us out! (Well, maybe not if we won a lottery. Of course we would have to play to win!!LOL)

One of the next blogs will chronicle the changes thus far.


So what is your job after reading this? Sign up, give me some feeedback and/or send me your projects...I can't wait to hear from you!

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment